Monday 13 October 2008

Opening Arts Centre 13.10.2008

Continued from My Diary Redgrave Church 02-04.10.2008

Monday 13 October 2008 - I went to Samuel Ward Art & Technology College to officially open their new Arts Centre. Here are shots mostly taken by Russ Bennett from the Photo Dept. at Samuel Ward.
Looking through the window...



About to cut the ribbon...


The ribbon's been cut, we enter the room...


Discussing St. Edmund...




Oh here I go, the mouth is at work...

Gathered for a press shot...

After the conventional shots, I tell the photographers to prepare for a jump. Let's see if the local paper editor publishes this...

Some student artworks...


I take Albert Monroe-Marilynstein outside the reception entrance to the college so students can experience the painting that changes. Here we see Head of the Art Department Neil Williams with some of the students...

The painting in the far background...

Up close...


Go to BBC & SW Open Evening 15.10.2008